Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Relocation

Apologies to the 2 or 3 of you who read this blog on a quasi-regular basis - I'm moving at the end of this month, so my game time has been minimal and my blog time even less than that.

I continue to trudge forth in Bioshock 2. I re-started that last level and had, for whatever reason, a much easier time defending my Little Sister, and now I've sorta gotten it; I know how to set up for ambushes, I've gotten better at using the right plasmids, etc. I'm still not sure I know who all these people are that keep talking to me, or why I'm doing what they tell me to do, and the only reason why I continue on is that I keep hearing that the end of the game is really, really good. So there's that to look forward to.

Other than that, it will likely remain dark in this space until Heavy Rain comes out, which I'm ridiculously excited for.

Namaste.

No comments: