Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Still Alive

"You don't know what it's like out there. I've worked in the private sector--they expect results." - Ray Stantz, PhD

Dangit, have I (Gred) been busy! Sneaking in a little gaming here and there, and barely able to read the GDC headlines. (I can't imagine OnLive will ever work, but I would love to see them prove me wrong!)

I'll get a brief reprieve from work due to the Passover/Easter holidays, but the bitter tragedy is that I will be parted from my consoles while I "celebrate" with family out of town. Thank God RockStar invented portable GTA. I think I'll be playing lots of Chinatown Wars this weekend. (Note to self: Do not forget to pack your DS charger; Note to Self II: If you do forget your DS charger, do not forget to pack your cyanide pill!)

As of Sunday, though, I'll be a bachelor for a little while since my spouse and kiddo will be staying on with the in-laws for an extra week. There will be gaming. Oh yes, there will be gaming. And blogging.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have science to do.

No comments: