Monday, May 10, 2010

The Lull

Now that I've finished Final Fantasy 13, I've got all this free time on my hands. I guess it's time to look at the calendar and pinpoint when exactly I'm going to go completely broke. [May 18th, as it turns out. -Ed.]

Bold = games I've already pre-ordered, or intend to own
Italics = games in my rental queue
Plain = games I'm keeping an eye on, just in case

May 11
  • 3D Dot Game Heroes
  • Lost Planet 2
May 18
  • Red Dead Redemption
  • Super Mario Galaxy 2
  • Alan Wake
  • Prince of Persia
  • Split/Second
May 25
  • Blur
Beyond
  • Alpha Protocol
  • Tiger Woods 11
  • Singularity
  • Crackdown 2
  • Mafia 2
And then there's another little bit of a lull, and then Starcraft 2 comes out. My interest in Starcraft 2 is mainly due to my PC's ability to run it successfully; I'm terrible at strategy games and never played the original. Frankly, I'm on the fence about Civilization 5, and I was obsessed with Civ 4/Civ Revolution - I played it on PC, 360, and DS. But we'll see.

No comments: