Monday, May 3, 2010

uh-oh

It wasn't exactly a New Year's Resolution, but my intention for 2010 was to stop spending so much money on music. Not that I was going to suddenly start stealing it - I was just going to be a little less brash and recklessly impulsive. And so far, I'm actually doing OK - I'm definitely on pace to spend less money on music this year than last year.

The problem, of course, is that those reckless impulses don't just die; and now that I've got a bitchin' computer and a Steam account that I can actually start paying attention to, I'm falling into the same patterns. To wit: Steam had a gigantic sale on a bunch of Codemasters racing games - 4 of which I'd already played on the 360 - and I bought 'em anyway. Shit, I ended up buying the GTA4 - Episodes from Liberty City pack, which I also own on the 360, and that wasn't on sale.

I'm such a goddamned whore. And I still haven't even really touched Dragon Age. (Although it must be noted - even though I've only played it for about an hour, it is soooo much better than the 360 port.)

And the thing is, I still spent the most time this weekend on Final Fantasy 13.

Speaking of which - I'm done with Chapter 11!

No comments: