Friday, February 20, 2009

Stupid poetic justice!

So I've sent my red-ringed 360 back to Microsoft, and, as per my diabolical plan to stick it to the man, bought another one from Best Buy planning to return it once I get mine back.

It's busted. The disc tray only stays closed when it wants to, and even then I'm getting graphical glitches and random freeze-ups all over the place. What's a conniving weasel to do? As Homer Simpson (who also provide the title of this post) says: "It's our ability to weasel out of things that separates us from the animals... except the weasel." Looks like I have some evolving to do.

In other news, this has provided me an opportunity to dip back into Ratchet and Clank Future on the PS3, which I've started over from the beginning. So far, it's fun and awfully purty. While I think (and hope) that the true awesomeness of the game lies ahead of me yet, I have very high hopes given the glowing reviews it got.

And I've played and dug Flower, which I adore because it is actually a game that my four year old can play given the elegant simplicity (simple elegance?) of its control scheme. Not to mention, she is a (small-f) flower fanboy, so the game could hardly be more up her alley. Definitely worth 10 bucks.

No comments: